Here's how to install the Store on Amazon Fire Play without root
The new low-cost of Amazon tablet, although sympathetic, suffers from a lack of applications via the official market. To remedy this, it is possible to install the Google Store Play without having to resort to the root.
During my test of the Fire, I had was relatively disappointed by the poverty of the App-Shop, even if it remains busy more than a few years ago. However, the fact of not being able to access services like YouTube or my movie library on Play movies is pretty annoying to migrate safely to Amazon. Fortunately, there is a simple way to install the Google Store Play without having to unlock the Tablet and the rooter.
It is via a video that manipulation was presented for the first time.
As you can see, just less than five minutes to take advantage of Amazon Fire tablet Google Play Store. For your convenience, here is the step by step procedure:
- Download ES Explorer on the App-Shop Amazon
- Once installed, open ES Explorer and press 'Add' in the left menu
Add the following URL: http://dwl.gadgetsxray.com
- Once done, open again the menu and you will see that the link has been added at the bottom of the list, press
- In the page that pops up, click on the first link to find four files to download
- Once the APK files downloaded, go to the download directory
- Install the files in the following order: Google Services Framework, Google Play Services, Google Account Manager and finally Play Store
You've to open Play Store and add your account to be able to download all your favorite applications. No root access is required and the installation remains valid even after the update to FireOS 5.1.1.